Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I MADE THIS!

Lilly and Meg are getting their pictures taken soon.... so I made this "tutu dress" for Lilly to wear. Her hair will be all done up... it should be to die for I hope.
You can find these online for $50- $60.
I am currently working on Megan's tutu- I can't decide if it will be a dress or not..... I'll post the finished project.

9 comments:

The Williams Family said...

Hey Jen,
That is so cute!!! Kelli is atually making Allie one. I love those colors and the flowers are a very nice touch! Where do you get their pics taken?

The Falco Family said...

Thats has to be the sweetest thing I have ever seen!! Totally adorable =)

teamstowell said...

I love the colors! To die for is an understatement.

IRISH BERNT'S said...

THAT IS SO CUTE MAYBE ONE DAY I WILL HAVE YOU TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE THAT, I COULDN'T DO IT ON MY OWN. THE COLORS ARE SO CUTE TOO!

Stacy said...

You are so crafty! I bet Lilly didn't want to take that off.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Wow, you're Martha Stewart! Way to go. I'm impressed. I thought I was pretty impressive for making a couple of receiving blankets the other day. kelli

By the way, what was it you told me was a 'must have' for baby when we were at the park the other day?

Hollie said...

There is no way that I could ever make anything like this. The dress is totally adorable. If you don't me asking who did you find to do their pictures? They will turn out so cute with both of them in a tutu, the photographer is going to love you!!!!

Lindsay Brummer said...

OH MY GOSH! I WANT ONE!

herbie said...

I love the colors!! Lilly looks so beautiful in the tutu. I can't wait to see what Meg's looks like.