"MoooooM..!, I want to go by MY self!"
(my internal thought: "What the !?")
I walked her in anyway- and there was no kiss good bye, no looking over the shoulder, and when I returned to pick her up she didn't even notice I was there.... that's that I guess.
Megan was all too eager to say bye to Lilly. She was jumping for joy at the idea of having some quiet time all to herself.. I can't begin to think of anyone else that might feel that way too... : )
4 comments:
How freakin cute are your little girls! I wish I was there to play with little Megs in that bouncer ... what a doll! But it looks like Lilly needs a little help carrying that backpack (or "back-kak" as tyler would say)xoxox
she is so cute in that bouncer. i can't believe lily is old enough to go to preschool. she is getting to big. hope it went good for you...i will be a mess i am sure of it!
I like your new header and back ground, very cute! That back back is so cute. What cute girls you have.
Go Lil!!! Such the BIG girl!! I love that back pack...tell your mom to bring you to Dallas soon so you can tell me about all the new things you are learning.
Miss you guys!
Post a Comment