Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tag Back

I have been tagged so many times but never seem to sit and actually respond... Tori tagged me an easy tag so here it goes...

8 TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
1. LOST
2. RW/RR Challenge
3. Oprah
4. Jon and Kate plus 8
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. The Hills
7. Project Runway
8. Anything on Fox News (O'Reilly)

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. P.F. Chang's
3. The Spaghetti Factory
4. Subway
5. anywhere I can get King Crab
6. Firehouse Pizza
7. Great Harvest Bread Co. (does that count?- I could eat a loaf of spinach feta for lunch and a loaf of cinnaburst for dessert!)
8. My mom's kitchen

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Dropped Lil off at preschool and as we pull up Lilly said, "Mom, Don't walk me up; okay?"
2. I organized all my kitchen cabinets
3. I actually cooked dinner (lasagna from scratch, garlic green beans etc.)
4. Nate duct taped the dog's igloo back together... um, wonder how long that's gonna hold?...
5. The kids went to bed early just in time for.....
6. me to get a migraine
7. dry heaved over the edge of my bed into a garbage sack because I was even dizzy laying down
8. Nate ripped up an old shirt so I could tourniquet my throbbing head Oh Happy day!




8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Someone buying the house
2. New Car -preferably a GMC Acadia :)
3. Seeing my cousins and aunties again - whenever that might be...
4. Going back to school (if only I knew what I wanted to do..)
5. Designing and decorating our next house
6. Being totally involved and overly helpful at my kids' schools
7. Fitting into some of those pants in my closet
8. Megan crawling/walking/scutting/ ANYTHING!

8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL
1. Eating soups
2. Finding that perfect pair of jeans
3. My birthday
4. Crisp Air
5. My mom's southern style Thanksgiving dinner ROCKS!
6. When Nate is actually home
7. Getting dark earlier
8. The flowers Nate brings home every weekend he is away hunting.

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. a car
2. health
3. McCain for President
4. a phone call from my sister
5. happiness
6. travel with Nate (in style)
7. more kids... one day.... you know, like, in the future...
8. A haircut for Nate

8 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING
1. Kristin
2. Kelli
3. Rachel
4. Crystal
5. Rah Rah
6. Stacy
7. Leslie
8. Kristy

3 comments:

IRISH BERNT'S said...

THAT WAS A FUN TAG TO READ.SORRY THAT YOU GOT SICK LAST NIGHT JUST IN TIME FOR THE MEN TO BE GONE, SO YOU HAD NO HELP. HOPE YOUR FEELING BETTER.

thecobbfamily said...

I love you, I love you, I love you ... did I forget to tell you that those pictures of the girls in Lilly's room look fresh out of a catalog ... 1. they're beautiful 2. Have YOU thought of taking a more professional route on the whole photo thing ... you ROCK at it! You've TOTALLY got an eye for the PERFECT angle! kisses

Lindsay Brummer said...

can i tell you that freaking miss you guys!! i love reading your blog and it makes me wish we lived closer or visited more. come visit!!! it's almost out of the 100s!!