
Lilly's new gymnastics class she attends is called the 'Jumpers'--and oh boy do they jump. I like it because they collapse into an
unconscious state after the 55 minutes is over. The light in there was not good for taking pictures but above she is learning to control her body on the tramp. She is good at jumping straight up and down and tucking her legs. She likes doing her backbend and splits too.

The class is the first scheduled class of the day so the kids have the whole gym to themselves. They got to use the big beams and big bars and big rings for all their activities.

Her favorite part is jumping into the foam pit (of course). Nate and I are hopeful for the 2020 Summer Olympics (I knew we should have named her
Nastia). She really seems to like it and Nate is hopeful he will never have to sit through a dance recital where she is scantly dressed and would be
shakin' her milk shake or whatever.....
No comments:
Post a Comment