Nate and Jared are very lucky to have private land full of elk to hunt on. The land belongs to Jared's wife's step dad and his siblings (i think). There is a great place by the river to park the trailer, hook up the dish TV, and have fun. They have a fire pit, four wheeler trails, fishing, and even a swing set for the kidlins. The men wake up super early to hunt, they come back around 9:30 and hang out all day (eating, watching football, and napping) until the evening when they go out again. Tonya and I with our three kids tagged along this weekend and it was actually a lot of fun. I told Nate I am totally down with going next weekend-- I can only hope Tonya is up to the challenge... :)
Lilly, Halle Kay, and Meg before turning in for the night. The babes played and were all on A+ behavior.
2 comments:
I hope its a trend ... Baby #2 comes out sweet as pie! Hoping Meg has set a trend:) I could be so lucky right? Anyway ... looks like ya'll had a blast this weekend ... me I "nested" big time! Every single item of clothing = clean, every counter = wiped ... so what is next? baby I guesss! love you!
IT WAS A BLAST AND IT WAS SO GOOD TO BE WITH YOU.
Post a Comment