
I knew we would be late to preschool if I stopped to take her picture but I thought she looked so cute! Lilly came home from school excited to '
craf' as I promised we would this morning. As I was toll painting and she was painting mine and Nate's portraits (which turned out looking pretty good), I realized she was reciting the PLEDGE OF
ALLEGIANCE! Yep!-after only 6 days attending preschool,
my 3 and a half year old knows the pledge of allegiance! What a smarty pants!

5 comments:
Let's skip preschool and come straight to Nana's first grade class! What a sweetie-pie!
What a sweat heart. You did such a great job with the pictures... you have a hidden talent! That is so cool that she know the Pledge of Allegiance!
she is a smarty and so stinking cute. love the pix!
Beauty and brains!!
She is so sweet...I love the big flower bow =)
CUTE!!!!!!
Post a Comment