
By the look on her face, you would have no idea she is cutting 5 teeth right now....

I am seriously considering foregoing a birthday cake this year and having everyone over for warm cookies and milk.

Have I mentioned this little tike is walking and FINALLY sleeping through the night (more often than not anyway). Honestly, we cannot get enough of this love lump!
10 comments:
I'd lick that face any day!
Soo cute! I can't believe she is walking.
omg....that is sooo cute i cant believe she is walking..she wasnt walking at the beach house..its amazing how fast time flies!
SHE IS ADORABLE. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE IS WALKING. HALLE WON'T WITHOUT SOMETHING TO HOLD ONTO. OH WELL, IT WILL COME. ANYWAYS, HOPE YOUR THANKSGIVING WAS GREAT! LOVE YA!
Oh I miss them so! Meggys gonna be one and have more teeth than Paisley. I definately didn't see Meg as an early walker though, not with those thighs. Love you
Happy b-day...a couple days late!!
She is so smart...already walking!! Well, she has to keep up with her big sis =) I love those chocolate faces!!!
You mean to tell me she has not been sleeping through the night? How do you do it??? I usually look like that when I eat cookies too :)
I love the new picture of you and Nate. Gavin was the same way with milk and cookies. The look on his face was priceless. Have a great week!
first, her pig tails are stinking cute, second, she is walking?!!?!?!, third, i want a cookie now!!! CUTE PICS.
Love the piggy tails!
Post a Comment