-----------------------------------------------------------------------
When the tech was looking for the sex, the baby had it's legs squooze tight together-- nothing to be seen. He came back around and the baby had stuck it's foot up in it's crotch- again, nothing to be seen. He tried bending the angle and such --and saw some "lines" which "might" indicate folds of a labia but he could not give us a definite answer. He did invite me back next week to get another peek. Nate seems to think it's most likely a girl but I have to admit, I am still convinced it's a boy. More info next week.
4 comments:
Jen you're just TOO CUTE! I Hit the San Antonio, Texas Gap Outlet for you and got a whole lot of NOTHING in the materinity department. Every cute item only came in XL or xs ... THOSE JERKS! Anyway ... I'm holding out for the ALLEN OUTLET MALL which I'll hit in a week or two! But after looking at your little tummy maybe the xs would have worked ... you little stinker! Thats what I call a HOT MAMA!
I'm sorry, were you trying to sell that as a pregnancy picture?
You need to eat more lasagna.
I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR THE PLACENTA MENDED, WHAT A RELIEF, RIGHT? MORE LASAGNA IS RIGHT, YOU ARE TO BEAUTIFUL. THAT LITTLE TUMMY NEEDS TO BE EXPANDING. I HOPE YOU FIND OUT NEXT WEEK IT IS A BUMMER THAT THE BABY WOULDN'T WORK WITH THE TECH BUT I GUESS THAT HAPPENS QUITE A BIT. I CALLED YOU BACK LAST NIGHT, SORRY I DIDN'T GET YOUR CALL I WAS A LENORES. GIVE ME A RING SO WE CAN TALK BABIES...I WANT DETAILS. LOVE YOU GIRL AND KEEP WORKING IT..TONYA
I demand a fat picture...and soon! Isn't anyone making you lasagna out there. Does the big sister have to do everything??
Guess I'll have to hold out till the end of your third trimester for that picture...
Post a Comment