Thursday, July 3, 2008

To the Lake


I LOVE Jensens Resevoir. There are bathrooms, a park, and grassy beaches. Megan liked it too.
Maddux and Lilly were venturing out a little too far so I had them put their life jackets on.... you know, to PROTECT them? As I was trying to put Megan to sleep, I heard Maddux saying my name. I looked up and Lilly was face down in the water. Maddux was calmly saying, "Jen!, You better come save her!"- Luckily there was a woman standing closer than I was and helped Lilly up.- SCARY!
After Lilly almost drown, I decided a rest from the water was in order.

6 comments:

herbie said...

Looks like you guys were having a great time!! Wish we could have been there. Happy 4th of July!!

teamstowell said...

:::blink:::blink:::

did I just read that right? did you just have a real life unorchestrated moment? Welcome to the ranks of overworked-under-paid-multi-tasking super moms. Time to teach Lil to "roll over".

IRISH BERNT'S said...

hey there, you never called back you turd. anyways i hope you had a great 4th we missed seeing you!`

Hollie said...

That's so nice of you to take Maddux along. Looks like they were having fun together. I like Jensen's grove too... it is a great place for family. I miss boating there.

Lindsay Brummer said...

What cute little girls!!!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Is that the one up in blackfoot? Is the water gross, or is it at least ok? kelli