--------------------------------------------------------------
Lilly is 3 1/2 and it really is the best age for the holidays. She 'gets it' this year. She loved getting ready for back to school, and Halloween has been super fun. She wants me to buy anything and everything she sees that is Halloween related. We have been working on her costume this month too. She will be a monarch butterfly. I decided to make her wings, with some help from Martha Stewart, and well, she didn't really, exactly know what she was talking about.... anyway, I hope they pass inspection from Lil when I am done.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------
2 comments:
Did you say Martha Stewart??? Wow! I'm thinking more along the lines of Walmart for costumes this year!
Jen you're so sweet to leave a comment on my blog. I've blog hopped your way a few times too. By the way, I totally thought Lilly cut her own hair. Jacob asked me once what I would do if he cut MY hair while I was asleep. Thankfully that has never happened after I threatened him with his life. LOL :)
Post a Comment