Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

This was so much fun! Thanks to Erin for feeding us dinner and arranging the outing. Three of our neighbor families and ourselves all went together. There was a corn maze, pumpkin picking, and farm animals. Lilly's favorite was the corn maze and feeding the pigs.



L to R: Jacee, Parker, Blaykeley, Kayla, Alivia, Lilly, and Jayden.
All these kids live within 6 houses of each other and have become great friends. (The parents don't mind each other either.)

3 comments:

The Williams Family said...

I love the family picture of you guys! Me and Dave may take Ella to a pumpkin patch tomorrow! She's still too young to care but hopefully WE'LL have some fun =)

teamstowell said...

What a snap shot, like something out of Gone With The Wind!!
I love your camera...and that cute little family too!!

The Falco Family said...

I love that picture!! The sky looks fake! I love Lil's wings...how did you do that?!?!? Your so crafty Jen!