Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Halloween Sneak Peek

Lilly wore her costume to Parker's birthday party on Monday. I still have some more work left on the wings but I thought she looked so cute.



8 comments:

IRISH BERNT'S said...

ADORABLE! YOU ARE SO GOOD JEN!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

oooh my!!! So sweet. Can I hire you?

The Falco Family said...

The wings look so awesome.....good job Jen. Lil looks too cute!

The Williams Family said...

DANG JEN! You have SKILLS! That is such a beautiful costume! How did you make the wings??? I wish I was that crafty =)

Nicky said...

seriously???...you MADE that? What's your fee??!! Way cute!

Kristy said...

She is adorable!

Mrs. Cindy Hull said...

I'd fly away with that butterfly any day! She is an angel with butterfly wings. So proud of your craftiness, Jen! Mamie would be proud too, but she would have used GOLD for the paint color.

Jenny Bobo said...

Did you seriously make this costume? Wow, so impressive. She sure is sweet. Hope things are going well for you!