It was Lilly, behind the bed, with the kiddie scissors!
Case Closed.
----------------------------------------------------------
Actually it wasn't as bad as it sounds. I was in the kitchen finishing Lilly's costume when she came in and said,
"I cut it a little mom."
"Cut what!?"
"Some hair."
"Where?"
"Behind my bed (pause) but I'm sorry I did it on purpose..."
----------------------------------------
Come to find out, she had trimmed her princess wig. I actually thought it was pretty funny. I calmly confiscated her precious scissors and laughed (to myself of course). I think I was just so relieved she hadn't cut her own hair.
8 comments:
Woah Jen! You have no idea what that post did to me until the part about the wig!
I AM THE SAME AS RACH. THAT WAS BAD=THE WIG IS THE VERY SAME COLOR AS HER HAIR IN THIS PICTURE. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE A PICTURE OF HER COSTUME!
That is priceless. Kayla and Alivia have both cut their own hair so I know what it is like to find a cluster of blond hair. We were not as fortunate as you though, they both had to get bangs to match until it grew back out.
We have pictures of our crazy cutter too. But she really did take a chunk right off the front of her hair. Thank goodness it has finally grown back.
Who bought the scissors? Hmmm...
Sounds like you got lucky, that she experimented with the wig rather than her own (or her little sis's precious little bit of hair). Myah hasn't ever cut hers, but the neighbor girl did it for her. Frustrating.
When you're up in the neighborhood, just stop by any time! Almost every day, Myah asks if Lilly can come and play. If I'd known that y'all were so close, I would have arranged a play day. So any time, you'd make our day. kelli
When I first read this I gasped, I thought for sure she cut her own hair. That is so scary! I am glad that it was only the doll.
I love the "Clue" scenario. I have never even seen Lilly in person, but those cute pictures with those cute curls, and then the scissors... had me in a panic!
Post a Comment