Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Three and a half years old Equals Insubordinant

Me: "Lilly, come sit down over here and let me get a picture of your pretty hair..."



.....oh well......

5 comments:

Hollie said...

These are the cutest pictures! I lOVE LOVE the 2nd one. These are my favorite kind of pictures. She is such a "Ham"!

teamstowell said...

ha ha ha!!! ha ha hah ha ha!!!

I love her!!

IRISH BERNT'S said...

she is so cute. gotta love her!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Totally funny. The pictures definitely tell a great story! Boys are worse though! kelli

The Williams Family said...

These pictures are hilarious! I just love how you style Lil's hair all the time =)! I found a blog dedicated to little girl hairstyles and I CAN'T WAIT for Ella to have more hair so I can try some out. Here's the blog site: http://shedoeshair.blogspot.com/. I thought of you when I found it! I hope you like it!